Learn More About Steve’s Book
In Forex trading as in business or in life you need a plan. In “The Book On Forex Trading” I reveal my Forex trading plan and two little- known methodologies I use successfully as my own personal ATM machine. I explain my own version of financial freedom and share with the reader how I feel that Forex trading is a life experience, an expression of your own personality. This needs to be understood before you can make money trading Forex. I also provide my proprietary indicators and templates to help ensure your success.
If you want average results, do what the average do. If you want above average results, you need to go above and beyond. The Book on Forex Trading is based on this premise. If you’re satisfied with blending into the huge crowd of unknown forex traders, then this book is not for you. If you’re only interested in keeping your forex trading talent (or potential)as a hobby, then this book is not for you. But, if your goal is to make money for yourself and your family or to make a career from forex trading, then you must read this book!
I appreciate your interest in visiting my website and to show my appreciation I invite you to download the Contents and the Introduction from my book by simply putting your name and email address in the box on the right. The download is yours to keep.
Why Did I Write This Book?
Well, I can tell you it was not for the money! Very few authors make back their initial investment in blood, sweat, tears, time and money. I had seven years of full-time Forex trading experience bottled up inside of me waiting to get out. I just needed to let the genie out of the bottle.
It is often said that there is a book inside each of us and I believe that to be true. This is mine.
I used to be a schoolteacher and I know from my own experience that you learn more about your subject by teaching it. I am better off from the experience of writing this book because it has improved my trading and the way I look at trading. So there’s a selfish reason here, too.
Additionally, I must have read more than 40 books on trading. Many of those books are academic theoretical and their authors have probably forgotten more about chart patterns, candle patterns and technical indicators than I’ll ever know. The majority of these books are good technical references. However, there are not many books out there on how to make money trading; to execute a trade, write a practical trading plan or how to overcome the thought processes that sabotage our trading. This book is a practical book with a focus on how to make money trading. It is a results-driven book.
Finally, I promised my mentor when the time was right, I would write the book and teach the methods I learned. With this book I fulfill that promise; so it is also a labour of love.
Who Is This Book For?
There is something here for everyone. Beginners, who are just starting out on their trading journeys, will find it easy to read and will be relieved it contains no hype. I keep to the bare bones of what traders need to know to make money. Anything else can be Googled.
It is also a book for traders who have lost their way a little and have become disillusioned with Forex trading. Maybe you’ve blown a demo account, or even a live one, and you’re feeling frustrated and about to give up. Don’t give up. Nearly every successful trader (even the trading legends) have blown at least one live account and lost all their initial funds. It is not only you. But they bounced back and became successful traders. So can you.
Advanced traders will find a couple of methodologies in this book they can begin testing today. I find that in every book I read, and in every seminar I attend, I learn something. Even one piece of new information can turn into gold. There is something for every trader here.
What You Will Learn
- How to turn the tables on the banks, brokers and institutional traders by doing precisely what 99% of retail traders like you are NOT doing. I reveal to you what they have been hiding.
- How to make huge profits and keep them.
- When to trade and when not to trade.
- How the market works for beginners.
- How you can trade Forex anywhere in the world with just a laptop and internet connection.
- How to choose the right broker and why this is important.
- Why money management is crucial in Forex trading.
- How to read Forex charts in an easy to understand manner.
- Which chart patterns are most likely to help you make money.
- Two little known Forex trading strategies that produce consistent profits.
- How to know when price is likely to change direction.
- How to gain the strength to take your losses without wavering.
- How to think like a professional trader. This is a much underrated subject and another reason why traders fail.
- How to obtain free charting software and indicators.
- When to exit a trade – something most gurus conveniently forget to mention!
- Develop a winning mindset based on the mental/emotional rules of a winning trader.
- Visualize success like a champion trader.
- Knowing your downside before the fact.
- How to creating a low risk environment in which to trade.
- How to handle a bad trade.
- Little known useful tools and Indicators which help produce profits.
- How to make your own trading plan and why this is important.
- …and much, much, more.
So, no more procrastination. If you want to take up forex trading seriously and make money then The Book on Forex Trading is for you.